Finally, 2009 is here. Does it really matter to me? Nah! it just likes a normal day. Everyday is a new day, so what is so BIG THING about it. And there is nothing to be celebrated. That is just my thought though. Some might say I am dumb.
Anyway, I spent my 31st December night with Darn. We ordered 20 sticks of sate and 2 jugs of air kelapa. The taste was damn good! The truth is, I don’t know whether it was really taste good or it just me. Barely recall when was my last time having it. Seems like so long ago.. ahakss! So, we sat there, we ate, we chat, we laugh, and we ate again and again. Good to be away from what I normally do everyday. Lately, I feel like my life has becoming too routine and too boring, so I guess by dis-engaging myself, away from what I normally do is like an antidote. What am I saying?
Let see. What do I expect in 2009? Should I start to readjust my life and should I start redefine the purpose of life. Someti
me I do. But most of the time I don’t. Would prefer to enjoy my journey of life without any plan. Just let whatever things come unplanned and accept the outcome without too many questions. Let it be a mystery and let it be a surprise!
Anyway, I do hope that this year is going to be one of the greatest. Hope for a smooth journey, where everything is going to be easy for me. Need to spend more time at home, do some gardening maybe. Give my wall a new paint, rearrange my things, more mirrors, get an indoor “fountain of luck”, more paintings on the wall, wow, so many things in my head. Those are just hope. Hope that I can find and spare some times to do all that. Hope. Anyway, like Dufresne said, “Hope is good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies”.
Anyway, I spent my 31st December night with Darn. We ordered 20 sticks of sate and 2 jugs of air kelapa. The taste was damn good! The truth is, I don’t know whether it was really taste good or it just me. Barely recall when was my last time having it. Seems like so long ago.. ahakss! So, we sat there, we ate, we chat, we laugh, and we ate again and again. Good to be away from what I normally do everyday. Lately, I feel like my life has becoming too routine and too boring, so I guess by dis-engaging myself, away from what I normally do is like an antidote. What am I saying?
Let see. What do I expect in 2009? Should I start to readjust my life and should I start redefine the purpose of life. Someti
me I do. But most of the time I don’t. Would prefer to enjoy my journey of life without any plan. Just let whatever things come unplanned and accept the outcome without too many questions. Let it be a mystery and let it be a surprise!Anyway, I do hope that this year is going to be one of the greatest. Hope for a smooth journey, where everything is going to be easy for me. Need to spend more time at home, do some gardening maybe. Give my wall a new paint, rearrange my things, more mirrors, get an indoor “fountain of luck”, more paintings on the wall, wow, so many things in my head. Those are just hope. Hope that I can find and spare some times to do all that. Hope. Anyway, like Dufresne said, “Hope is good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies”.
Chiao!

3 comments:
ayez 2009 grand. pensez-moi toujours :)
je penserai toujours à vous. parfois j'essaye de me convaincre pour ne pas vous manquer, mais I can' ; la grande année de T. vient, et espoir pour trouver mon miracle
big T huh? anyway nice new look :). totally U..
Post a Comment