Bored. For the past an hour I have been lying on my couch, with the TV remote at my hand, browsing from one channel to another, but nothing excites me. With more than 30 channels available, I could not find even one program that can really make me to stay on my couch. Hmm.. wonder what RM59.90 a month worth for? What I get is the same old program being repeated at a different timing and different day.
So, I decided not to stay and start googling the net --> thank God, for my new S10 netbook, which I bought few days ago <--- So, after half an hour searching the net for something special, I stumble across a song which used to be one of my favorite, and still one of mine. It is a japanese song and was used as a soundtrack for Tarantino's film, Kill Bill vol.1. The truth is, I don't understand a damn about it, the lyric, but what I do know is, the melody is damn brilliant! And Mieko's voice is gorgeous, and it haunting me. This song got its soul.
Meiko Kaji - Flower Of Carnage!
So, I decided not to stay and start googling the net --> thank God, for my new S10 netbook, which I bought few days ago <--- So, after half an hour searching the net for something special, I stumble across a song which used to be one of my favorite, and still one of mine. It is a japanese song and was used as a soundtrack for Tarantino's film, Kill Bill vol.1. The truth is, I don't understand a damn about it, the lyric, but what I do know is, the melody is damn brilliant! And Mieko's voice is gorgeous, and it haunting me. This song got its soul.
Meiko Kaji - Flower Of Carnage!
Enjoy? How was it? Brilliant piece of art huh?
Chiao! ;)

0 comments:
Post a Comment