Me & Life After My Birth...

"Life is full of options, but I will not decide"

Me & Midnight - Part 1

Its 1.45am. Just ended my conversation with bunny. Thanks, for the time, and for everything! Now, here I am, again with nothing left to do. Hmm.. the game is only gonna start at 2pm, and I dunno whether I can wait for another few minutes. Tried to close my eyes but I guess it is stupid thing to do. So, decided to write something tonight. It has been a week since my last posting.

termenungku
duduk mengelamun jauh
memikirkan nasibku
kegelapan di sudut jendela ini
rembulan bersembunyi
menghiburkan hati yang gundah gulana
tak tahu bagaimana?

Kinda catchy huh? Ehehe.. was listening to that song. I dunno whether you have ever heard of it. Me? Sincerely, it was one of my favorite and still one. A classic song. I believe it was written back somewhere in the 80s. Yup, 80s, the era where the melody and the lyric were gorgeous. They blend and they compliment each other. I guess that what makes me miss those days :) And, for this song, it was, what should I say? Brilliant! Yes! It makes me want to sing together with Francesca. Her voice? Hmm.. sound so oldies!

Sometime I wonder, where are trumpets and saxophone these days? They seldom being used in the songs lately huh? I wonder why? Or it was just me, fail to recognize it, or am I listening to wrong genre of songs? Ehehe.. what am I mumbling about?

Got to put myself to sleep. Tomorrow have something to do. A promise that I need to fulfill. A favor to a friend of mine. Hoping for something that gonna surprise me. Something that could, maybe, lead me to a new direction in life. She has talked about it for a month, now. So, I guess, if my little favour could make her life a little happier, why not. That is all I can do. Help her.

So, this is me, trying very hard to close my eyes. Hoping though, for the best dream ever! Good night!

Chiao!

0 comments: