Me & Life After My Birth...

"Life is full of options, but I will not decide"

Me & Dilemma - Part 1

Hate myself whenever I be in this situation! Like what has been promised, I followed her to her so called "business opportunity" meeting. So, we reached there around 1.55pm and then completed our registration and went down to ground level to have our late lunch --> Secret Recipe <-- where I ordered my meatballs spaghetti and tropical smoothies. So, after consumed our meals, we went back to the room. A fair, tall and not so big guy was already on the stage talking about money, how to get rich and some stuffs. And then, out of no where the magic word suddenly came out! *****! What? I never expect to hear this name, not here, not now! She never mentioned a thing about this name. What she told me was, something to do with internet-based business opportunity, not a MLM kind of business. Aduh!

So, after about 4 hours of talking, aspiring and clapping, the meeting ended. She introduce me to her upline, maybe, or whatever they may called it here. So, like always, I just stand there awkwardly and tried my best to pretend like I am interested. Damn! I am so not good at this pretending thing. And her upline was managed to convince me to meet her next tuesday to talk more about it. And she also managed to give me two CDs for me to hear, in my car atleast, that what she hoped. Arghh! What should I do know? I was hooked and there is a planet of regret in me, blaming myself for attending this meeting. But on the other hand I feel obliged.

What is next? I was cornered and there is no an exit light to it, that was what bunny told me. I guess, she was right! Cornered!

Lets pray and hope for an answer!

1 comments:

lil'missIMperfect January 19, 2009 at 12:33 AM  

feeling torn between obligations
& your choice.. hhmm they say we have a choice.. we cud always choose to say no rite.. :).. though it's harder than to say yes .. i know...