Stay up quite late last nite. My favorite team Arsenal had a home-game with Bolton Wanderers. Luckily they won the game. They won by 1-0, thanks to Nicklas Bendtner for the late winning goal! Can't recall when I fell asleep though, but what I do recall is I wake somewhere between 4 to 5 am to turn off the TV. Wasted energy!Morning. Soon after finish my breakfast (thanks Lonkk!!) I start hacking my netbook. 1st thing to do is, to check her blog. As I expected, she posted two writing, mostly about her interpretation towards a song and about her feeling. Hmm.. "Lump In My Throat", that is one of her writing. Does that has anything to do with me? Only she knows. But, why do I have a planet of feeling inside me telling me that the writing is has to do with me? She implied in her posting that she ended her conversation with her buddy in a very unpleasant manner. She did not actually said it but that what I think she actually meant. And I know it right cuz that "buddy" was me! :(
Were you mad? Had I hurt you in any way? Sorry, I didn't meant to hurt your feeling. It was meant to be a joke. I didn't know you were too fragile last nite. Or, it just me who failed to see your sensitivity. Or, was it because of your "girl" thing? Hmm.. what can I do to make you smile? 3G conversation? Sorry cuz I can't do that. My battery is running at lowest capacity, I think I did told you that, kan? How about flowers?
Roses? Red roses perhaps, ould help to ease your throat. But where can I find those roses? Aha, I have an ideas! Take this, okay. Look at your far right, could you see them? The red roses, could you see? There, at your right side. Ehehe, hope those roses could find you. Hope they find you well. And hope you like them. Hope they can make you smiling, right now! And really hope they can brush that "lump" away from you throat, way down to your stomach and way down to where it supposed to make its final exit. Hope. Make my hope become a reality, kay.Anyway, you have the option not to read this posting. You have the right not to take those roses. And you have the right not to do anything or to do whatever you may want to. Wish you a pleasant day though. It your choice!
Chiao!

1 comments:
Taking all those roses to ease the lump in my throat.. and the lump just dissolve into nothingness.. i'm sorry too...
Post a Comment