Me & Life After My Birth...

"Life is full of options, but I will not decide"

The End Is Near

"di tempias imbas ini, sejenak aku terhenti

terbayanglah bagaimana, pengembaraan ku bermula
ku tinggalkan segala yang ku sayang dan ku cinta
hanya untuk mencari satu identiti diri yang murni.."

One of Ramli Sarip's greatest song ---> Keliru! <--- Yup, still remember how 2008 was begin with. The petrol price was still at it highest RM1.98 per litre. Ahead of me, everything was seems too challenging. I was struggling with my 7th month's old job. And few things happened after that, the BN government lost 4 states in the last general election, and petrol price increases few times surpassing RM2 mark per litre, but no reduction in the toll charges though which really upset me. But despite the up and down, here I am, surviving ---> Thank God<---. In few more days, me, you and others will be greeting 2009. Nine (9) days to be exact! Looking back, there were plenty things had happen. Good things, bad things, sweet things and whatever we may called em.

Hmm.. lets forget bout the catastrophic sub-prime in States, and lets forget bout the major flaws in our current economic framework, and lets recap what were the other major things happened around me in 2008.


1) In January, I finally managed to convince myself to move-in to my new house! Yess!! Proud that I have my own, which I never thought of. Not so big house but I guess, to have a proper place to crash and to do stuffs without having a thought that somebody is gonna bother me, -- that is sufficient.


2) God had spoken! One of the greatest things in 2008 was you! It was started with a simple and straight-forward relationship. We became buddies. And all the messages, the thoughts, the ideas and the dreams that we went through was electric! Things that we have done, and times we have spent together were the greatest! Although the ending is quite certain, I would never erase the memories. Muchos gracias !!


3) July was the month of magic. Kaknik and Alonkk gave birth to their 3rd n 2nd child. Two beautiful baby girls, Aleefa and Adriana. Congrat to them, my both big bro inlaw, and congrat to mak and abah !!


4) October - House Warming cum Open House cum Many Small Get Together. Thanks mak, abah and families for spending their two restless days helping me with the preparation. It was like a major achievement to me.


5) Late November & early December was tiring. My bro wedding was on the 6th of December. I took a long holiday. Barely recall when was the last big event in my life, hmm.. somewhere between 2000 and 2001 I guess, so expecting that this year end event would be the climak. Alhamdullillah, everything was run smoothly. Big hands to my cousins for their help. And "Selamat Pengantin Baru" to my bro and his wife, wish you all the best!!


6) Yess !! Thanks for the 5 kilos !!

So, thats summarized all the big things. And counting for the days to come. The dawn of 2009 masehi and 1430 hijrah! And like the previous years, I can't wait what the next 12 months got to offer me. I hope I can find that miracle. I hope.


"setelah terjerat dalam dilema aku mengerti
bagaimana sukarnya mengenal diri sendiri
hanyutlah aku dalam arus hidup yang tak menentu
maka timbul kesedaran, yang aku selama ini.. KELIRU!.."


Chiao !!

2 comments:

lil'missIMperfect January 7, 2009 at 9:07 PM  

je souhaite que les choses aient été différentes ainsi vous pouvez être la mienne... ahaksss

mirza abs January 8, 2009 at 6:38 PM  

Ich wünsche den auch. Wünschen Sie, dass ich, hatte Sie früh getroffen zu haben, wo Sachen unterschiedlich waren, aber Gott hat seinen eigenen Plan. Sie wurden waren gewesen ein unterschiedliches damals. Was auch immer er ist, sind Sie eins von den größten!