Me & Life After My Birth...

"Life is full of options, but I will not decide"

Month Of Magic

August? Pergh, time moving so fast! I thought April was just over. Life was kinda hectic down here, enough to made me forgot about big things that had happened around me. I guess I need to revisit and updates my own blog more often.. ahaks! Anyway, lets recap whats happening around me for the past 4 months. Where should I begin huh..?

Okay, first thing first, lets give a big hand to my two new adorable nieces! --> Aleefa Nur Amani (1st pic) born on the 7th of July at SMC. And Adriana Nur Izzati (2nd pic) born on the 9th of July at Tawakkal Hospital <-- And lets extend the extra big hands to both my sis, Kaknik and Alonkk for their undoubted energy and effort. Congrat to them for delivering these comel face into this world and also to both my big bro in-law! I guess, lets not put a stop to this.. ehehe.. Hoping to see more pretty faces in these coming years! And lets extend our family tree exponentially to the stratosphere! Expecting another one in December this year.

Hmm.., I need to browse my phone to get some of their photos. Okay, lets post them here. There! Aleefa, lost in her own state of dreamland. And Adriana, cluelessly looking at me, while I am taking her pic. Wonder what is on her mind? If she can talk, she must have shout at me to stop taking her pic.. ehehe! Glad she can't! Whatever it is, 2008 is almost reaching its 3rd quarter. I bet mak and abah was the happiest parent in July. To get two adorable cucu(s) within a week is considered a miracle. A magic that happens only to a certain people. To a certain selected people. I bet, despite the additional running around (since both of my sis are crashing at kampung for the next two months), there is an enjoyable feeling inside them. The feeling that has long-gone. House that normally silent now seems to get frantic. To get excited. Congrat mak! Congrat abah!

Ramadhan is coming in less than 2 weeks! Lets get ready! Lets get prepared! The holy month is coming. Hmm.. my second ramadhan with CIMB. I guess, history is gonna be revisited. Buka puasa kat opis lagi ler. Takpe lah, should be grateful that atleast I have a safe place to break-fast. Thank God! for giving me another chance to meet ramadhan, Insya'Allah! To my brothers and sisters in Palestine, Iraq, Afganistan and wherever they are, where life seems to be so cruel to them, where the light of victory seems to be dim, be STRONG! be PATIENCE! What been promised is soon to be visible! May God be with you!

To all my frens, "SALAM RAMADHAN!". Chiao!