8.54am. Here I am, and as usual, havin my breakfast. Hmm.. it's a fine and quiet mornin. In fact it is too quiet. Most of my peers has gone to ESSET, including the one and only ---> WCK! Attending our 1st Quarter Review. Judging from this quietness, I guess today is gonna be one of my longest day in life.
My never-ending work is stacking and piling up in my intray, but I have no "drive" to look at them. Sort of lost of my motivation. This place is killing me. And I am drifting. Away from ME. Like Hetfield wrote in one of his greatest songs.. "Life is seems will fade away, drifting further everyday, getting lost within myself and nuthin' matters no one else, I have lost the will to live, simply nuthin more to give, there is nuthin more for me, I need the end to set me free..". That was good isn't it..? The lyric. So deep. And thoughtful.
Life is routine around here. More routine everyday. I used to hate routine job. I always think it is uninteresting. Life is suppose to be interesting. Life is not suppose to be routine. I used to have an interesting life. What am I writing..? Confuse myself.. I guess I miss my old life. I used to relax and enjoy life more often. But in here?
Hairul called me last nite. It's been almost 6 years. It is a miracle. I always thought that he had lost in his own world. And I am in my own. Glad that he still got my number. Thank God, for still giving me this opportunity to be in touch with those who used to be my friends. My best friends! I miss them! Hmm.. I still remember their faces. Still remember we were walking to our class room, passing thru several football fields, talking and laughing, whistling our favorite songs, like a free man with no worries in the world. Then the exam weeks came, and we still have time to play cards, till 6.00 in the morning, then only start our revision at 8.00 am, knowing that the exam is only gonna start at 2.00 pm. We came to the exam hall with our "swollen and sleepy" eyes, and guess what..? I scored "A" for that paper <----> Microeconomics --> I still recall my excitement, when the results were out and sticked outside the exam hall (..months after). Thank God! For giving me a brain. And thank God! For giving me time and a little space in this planet to meet with this bunch of people. Bunch of interesting people, from different backgrounds, with different thoughts, with different agendas and with a different goals. But we managed to blend and we became friend. Best friend.
I miss that part of my life. Only memories left. To be refreshed and to be remembered.

0 comments:
Post a Comment