Me & Life After My Birth...

"Life is full of options, but I will not decide"

String Of Memories

It was a hot day. He threw the car keys on the sofa and went upstairs for Zohor. Then, after 10 minutes, he came down, holding a guitar on his right hand and seated on the faded-brown couch. And still holding the guitar. An old acoustic guitar which he bought more than 6 years ago. Still remembered when. Two days after he came back from his vacation --> Perhentian Island <--. God, 6 years?, seems not so long ago.

"Why did you bought it?", I asked. "Just simply", he replied to me, without even looking at my face. His hands was busy with the new strings that he just bought. I just looked at him and try to understand why he has to change the guitar strings. "What you gonna do with the old ones?", I tried to start a conversation. "What?". "What you gonna do with the old strings?", I repeated my question. "Well, I will keep em', who knows I might need em' in the future", he turned his head to me and grinned. "So, what song you gonna play?", I asked him, right after he finished fixing the new strings. "I dunno, what song do you like to hear?", he asked. His left hand was on the fret, try to find a chord to play. Silent.

"Something has happen to me when I was on my vacation", suddenly he spoke. "Sorry, what had happened?", I asked him. Silent again. "I dunno what it actually was, but there was a moment where I said to myself that I must buy a guitar right after I come back from my vacation", he replied. He looked at me. I can see a determination in his eyes. "That is why I bought this guitar", and gently he strummed the new strings. There was a moment of silent. We both unspeaked. And he continued to play and strummed his guitar for about 5 minutes. Nice melody though. And he started to sing. Like always, I just sit on the couch and listened to him. His husky voice, his music with his own interpretation. I smile.

"Kringgg!!". I seated. Sweats all over me. It was so hot.

Just a dream.