Yup, let's put an end to this. So, no more unanswered dilemma. I already gave my answer. She called me on the third day after the meeting. And we had a long conversation. I told her what I felt about it. Told her some of the findings that I have googled-out. And, the answer was "NOPE". At first, she was a little bit disappointed with my answer. And she wanted me to justified my reason for rejecting. So, I did. Told her everything. I told her that I did not oppose the concept but I did not agree with some of the methodology and approaches, and for the "too secretive" about the price and stuffs.
And she finally accepted it. Without any doubt.
I am happy. Happy and able to breathe, knowing that I am no longer hooked. Managed to pushed myself away from the guilty feeling and to have the gut to tell her everything, about what I really feel without fear of rejection. And I am glad that she can accept it without a doubt. And we still talk. But I still owe her the book and the CDs. To return what is not mine.
Thank God!
This is me. Walking away. From the corner, where I used to be sitting. The corner where I never thought I would win. After all, it wasn't that hard. What I need ---> believe and gut <---.
And she finally accepted it. Without any doubt.
I am happy. Happy and able to breathe, knowing that I am no longer hooked. Managed to pushed myself away from the guilty feeling and to have the gut to tell her everything, about what I really feel without fear of rejection. And I am glad that she can accept it without a doubt. And we still talk. But I still owe her the book and the CDs. To return what is not mine.
Thank God!
This is me. Walking away. From the corner, where I used to be sitting. The corner where I never thought I would win. After all, it wasn't that hard. What I need ---> believe and gut <---.

0 comments:
Post a Comment