Me & Life After My Birth...

"Life is full of options, but I will not decide"

Me & Midnight - Part 2

Mom and sis are both already lost into nothingness, far away in the state of dreamland. Me? I still couldn’t get myself into sleeping mood. Turned off the TV and turned off the only ceiling lamp but still couldn’t close my eyes. Too tired maybe. I always have this habit where I couldn’t sleep when too tired. Sound weird huh? It is a weird world. And full of weird people.

So, I took my laptop out from its pink case. Gently I put it down on my faded mattress. Still firm despite the glooming color due to its age. I turn on my laptop. The dark room now started to gleam from the screen. One of the quietest moment in my life. And writing is seems the only option now. At least to make my mind occupied, even just for one paragraph full of nonsense. Hope this could help me to ease my raging mood.

Silent. And too quiet.

Was a hectic week. The traffic was damn worst! A 38km journey which normally took me bout 30 minutes now is doubled of that. Patience is now my greatest enemy. How long can I sustain this? How long you people out there, who share the same feeling as me, can sustain this? Or am I alone? God, help me. Workload is peaking. I spent my last four working days doing other people's work. That stupid man! And that stupid BRP3! Everyone around me seems to be so stupid and so annoying!

Wait! Where does this hostility came from?

Only saw her once this week. She was wearing that dress. Blue dress. Flowered. Her big eyes and her shiny black hair. I kept looking at her. She was crossing the road. At the usual spot, crowded with morning traffic. She took her cautious step, looking at her right and left, before crossing the road. To keep her safe from reckless malaysian driver. And I kept my eyes at her. And for that little stunt I almost get myself killed.

Hey, this is me. And still writing. With my half-closed eyes. It works! Writing make me feel sleepy. So, this is me, withdrawing myself from this medium. I will be back again. I promise.

Goodnite!

1 comments:

lil'missIMperfect February 17, 2009 at 9:34 AM  

hmmm who is she that you almost get yourself killed for....