Me & Life After My Birth...

"Life is full of options, but I will not decide"

A Raining Sunday

8.30am. Nothing much I can do, so just sit on this olden couch trying very hard to write something. It has been a week since my last writing. A week full of stories but what I have here is nothing but blank in my brain, with not even a single word to start with a sentence. God, at this very moment I really feel my loneliness. So wish I have somebody to talk to. Hmm..

Another hectic week just went by. I barely seen the sun. Routine, I would left my house around 6.50am. Lately, the traffic was damn worst, so I guess it left me no options other than to go to my office earlier than before. And to end the day, I will head back from office around 8.00pm. So, basically, I would spent more than half of my 24hrs working and driving. Is this the kind of life that I have to live with? Do I have option not to live this life the way I live, currently? Of course I do. And at this very moment. I will not decide when and how I would change this life. Not today.

I had a series of weird dreams last week. One of the dream was really wicked and it kept bugging me until today. In that dream, I met old buddy of mine. And in that dream, I spent a day with him, his wife and his daughter. We talked, we laughed and we did things that we were used to do during our college-days. And, that is weird since we never met for years. Not after he got married. Why in this dream? My mom used to telling me that, if I met somebody I knew, in my dream, something bad is gonna happen to him. God, should I believe this? Nah, sorry mom, I choose not to believe it. Let be realistic and let be positive. Maybe it is time for me to start making few calls to my lost friends. Maybe it is time to re-visit what was forgotten. Time to discover what have been lost for years. And this dream is the first step. The first step to a long discovery.

Is this the miracle that I have been waiting for? In my previous entry, I have wrote that I wish to find a miracle this year. Is this it?

Outside, is still raining.

0 comments: